CUSTOMERS' REVIEW

♥Michelle Chong♥
(...)

All the best part is that all the contact lenses are originally from Korea with a seal. Guaranteed real. And I have no complains at all!

It's as comfortable as you think :)
Unlike the first time I bought in Miri - my eyes got swollen after wearing it for 3 months. Pfft. I thought I never trust them anymore untill I met Kat from Q4geo. She changed everything!

It's cheap and affordable and it lasts for one whole year!!


♥(Miss Penviie - Michelle Chong, 2010)


♥ Shely ♥

Hey all. I don't know what to say about the pictures that you're gonna see in this post. Yes, it's all me but for a very good reason! I'm here tonight.. to convince you guys to buy some circle lens from Q4geo.blogspot.com

No biggie. I've been buying lens there for quite a while and I gotta say, Katy's an awesome seller. You don't need to pay any cash before hand, only when you receive the goods. I think you have to meet her somewhere or something and then you pay. No deposits or whatever shit that people like to use nowadays.

The geo circles lens aren't bad at all. But what I'm loving right now, which Katy specially delivered to me earlier is the Barbie lens which is 15.8mm wide instead of the usual 14.0mm! Awesome~! What's more.... it's PINK!


(...)
♥(Pinky diamonds - Shely, May 2010)

♥ Frieda ♥
(...)

Design: 8/10. I really like the design. The outer black ring really made my eyes look bigger. Plus, they blended in with my eye colour which I really like :D

Enlargement: 8/10. The GEO Angel Series have a diameter of 14.0mm which, for me, is pretty enlarging. But the enlargement doesn't make you look like a freak at all :D

Comfort: 7/10. The lens are a tad bit drying for me. There was one time when they almost popped out while I was wearing them at school :/ But I think it's the wind, the long, windy wind.

TOTAL: 8/10. I really like these lens. I got a lot of compliments when I wore them at school :D

Overall 8/10 : Loving it! The design, the enlargement, the colour but the comfort, aah I need to do something with it.

♥(ff4rf - Frieda, June 2010)

♥ Miss Key ♥

I bought a pair of contact lens today from Q4GEO again :P (click the name to go the to page) it's Super Angel Brown XCM 214, 14.8 in diameter. I guess it's like Geo Angel series, but this one is more larger from 14.0 to 14.8 dia.

I bought two lens from Miri last week, it's not Geo. Well I'm not going to tell what the brands are, one was made in USA and another one was made in Canada. Frankly speaking, my eyes swollen after that. You know, at times itchy, red and veiny. Scary -.-" No I'm not trying to scare you though :P Bottom line is, I don't want to buy any lens from Miri eventhough it's cheap you see -.-"

So generally, I'll stick to GEO -- MUCHHH MUCH MUCHHH MUCCHH BETTTTERRRRR (Y)

(...)

♥( Creative Pumpkin - Miss Key July 2010)

♥ NanaVoon ♥

It's a reliable online shop which sells contact lenses!
sooo, girls out there.
wanna look prettier?
glasses from the stone age?
go have a look at Q4Geo for cheap contacts!
they're having they're promotion right now at this moment!
(...)
plus,
the seller, Katty, is reaaally nice! :D
and pretty also! :x
heheheh. i'm not making it up, i promise!
trust me, you won't regret. it's your dream come true. :)


♥(NanaVoon, July 2010)

♥ Qasrina ♥

I used to have around 5 contact lenses. But now, I only have 3. I know its not a lot, BUT i barely have time to clean it =x I honestly dont know how to 'really' clean it, i just followed the instruction on my solution's leaflet. I was told to rub, rinse and soak. Its kind of complicated in some way because i dont know how to rub contact lenses correctly -.- i tried searching a video of someone cleaning a contact lens on the internet, but no luck >.< Q4GEO. It is a product used to clean your contact lenses. All you have to do is just pour your solution into the case along with your contact lens and press the button to clean it :D easy right? i dont even have to go to the toilet and spend time rubbing it -.- the product cleans the lens for around 2 to 3 minutes. i dont really know how they clean it. it sort of vibrated inside. but yeah, convinient :D now, i dont have to worry about the cleaness of my lenses :P hehehe.

♥(Qasrina, July 2010)

♥ Khaty ♥

Hai! :)
Buying and meet up from Q4geo rate: 5/5***First thing i remember was Khaty. i really like khaty cause she was really nice when we met! :) i like her! we even got the same name! ;D Apart from that, i also like that we only pay when we received our lens. So, it " A plusss!! '' Yeah, will definitely purchase from Q4geo again in the Future!

♥(Khaty, July 2010)

First of all, I’m a pale looking lens lover. So, in search of unique lenses, colour is my first feature to choose. I stumbled upon GEO Nudy Gold Blue about 2 years ago and fell in love with it since. It’s become my absolute favourite as the colour appears as how it should be either on pics or in person. My sister envied me of having such a lens, and I couldn’t help it but to recommend Katty to her, and also to my other sisters Plus, I love putting on makeups, so obvious coloured lenses make my look pops out better, rather than with the typical dark brown eyes that almost look like black. LOL. That’s why, as I stated, I love pale lenses, as I have very dark eyes. Finding the right lens for my look, is pretty challenging.

However… my search has become much easier with Q4Geo. The other thing with Q4GEO, it offers us to order without any prepaid needed that’s just because, I also undergone dark times of bankruptcy, well.. sometimes LOL. So, the free ‘order’ is also the reason why I went to Katty and made her as my first destination to shop for lenses.

I also bought some other lenses of different brands from Katty. I could tell, they are all satisfying. In terms of the lens quality, it’s secured, safe, and best of all, comfortable! Apart of getting the lenses cheap, it also last longer that you will forget about it. Hehe!

Last but not least for the services performed, I dare to say that Katty is the friendliest and modest seller I’ve ever met. It made me feel comfortable and just drawn to buying more from her ;-)

Thanks Katty, for all the satisfaction that you offer. I am one of the happy customers ^^,V

♥(Amnani, August 2010)


I am customer from Singapore who had been buying lenses from Q4Geo for several times. Its really amazing doing business with Katty as she advised me how to save money when buying Overseas. I am very satisfied with the services that was provided and most importantly is everytime i get my parcel , Katty never fail to surprise me with FREE GIFTS!!!

Doing business with Q4Geo is totally different, the seller didn't take any advantage to cheat on us who seek for advise! A Thumbs Up Blogshop!!

♥(Steph, September 2010). Oversea's Customers.

This is a review on the satisfactory level of me towards Q4Geo.

In terms of prices Q4Geo would "looks" a little higher but Always when i get back to the seller she will always granted me discounts that i never expected. Its understandable that the price quoted is just to stabilized the Market Price so ..

People out there who liked to purchase a pair of lenses what are you waiting for?!

The price are negotiable and so worth it with the promotion gifts and all surprises Q4Geo would grant to you!!! I would say this is my most favourite blog to visit .

I am a type of person who have no transport and difficult for me to buy things online. Some blog will charge fees even meet up but the seller NEVER charge me and even SEND TO MY PLACE!!!OMG.......Great isn't?

♥(Lily, October 2010).

**Any unauthorized use of images in this entry is prohibited.**

♥Terms and Condition♥

1. Items are pre-ordered from Korea (allow 10days to reach Brunei) ; AVOID Ordering if you need the lens Urgently. Customers will be informed from time to time when goods arrived or if there is any delay.

2. Birthday Voucher for VIP MEMBERS will not be able to be exchange for cash.

3. Please make your decision carefully on which lens you liked to get from us and do clarify with us if you have any questions.

4. Pick up area will be agreed with both parties (Free of charge) & If customers couldn't meet up then we will need you to bank in the payment and we will proceed to post the items to you :).

5. For customers who choose to use postage will be advised on our Bank details through SMS. (Customers will need to advise us on the Time & Date once payments are deposited).

6. Payments will only be made when goods arrived (You need NOT pay any instalment!) *for wholesale you may need to pay 80% instalment*


7. Read the Instructions and take good care of your own lenses. We will not be responsible for any eye infection.

8. If the ordered batch happened to be delayed, we hope for your understanding and allow us to explain ourselves.

Feel free to ask us anything regarding lenses or you suspect your lenses bought from other seller is fake, or even you have question on maintenance steps. We will do our best to help you even if you didn't purchase your lenses from us. :).


For more information please E-mail us at k
iu4geo@hotmail.com